- A $100 application fee holds your place in the training and is non-refundable/non-transferable - those not accepted into the course will be given a full refund
- 100% refund* if canceled in writing within 1 week of course start date
- 50% refund* if canceled in writing within 2 weeks of course start date
- 25% refund* if canceled in writing within 3 weeks of course start date
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS after the first 3 weeks of the course
* All refunds minus the non-refundable $100 application fee
The Tuition includes...
- Moksha teacher training online manual
- All Moksha teacher training classes as scheduled
- All Moksha practice classes from program start date to June 4, 2012 (with Seva project)
- 20% discount on all boutique items from time of registration to June 4, 2012
- 20% discount on all Events at Moksha to June 4, 2012
* The Tuition does not include the following...
- Moksha classes beyond those described above
- Yoga Anatomy for Teachers with Shanna Linn ($250)
- Yoga Anatomy Teacher Training with Tias Little ($500)
- Required Props (mat, strap, block, neti pot, notebook, journal)
- Required Textbooks - You may purchase all required textbooks at Moksha at 20% off
Financing & Payment Plan Options...
Special Discount: $3,000 if paid in full by June 15, 2011
Early Bird Discount: $3,200 if paid in full by July 15, 2011
Regular Tuition: $3,400 if paid in full by August 15, 2011
Financing/Payment Plan: $3,600 if paid in partial or full after August 15, 2011
- This plan must be set up in advance, please talk with a manager to discuss the details
- $1800 due three weeks before the first training class (does not include the $100 app. fee)
- Six pre-scheduled payments of $300 each ($1,800) OR nine pre-scheduled payments of $200 each
- A signed promissory note provided by Moksha is required
- Returned checks subject to a $25 return fee
- A 10% discount is available to those participating in Moksha's Work-Study program after 6 months of service, 20% after 12 months, and 25% after 18 months. The commitment for this non-paid work-study position is a weekly shift of 6-7 hours assisting the studio in one of two areas - front desk (answering phones and checking-in students) or cleaning. In order to receive the discount, students must participate in work study for the duration of their training. If a student leaves their work study position prior to completing their training they will be required to pay the full tuition amount. To participate in the work-study program, a minimum 6 months attendance at Moksha classes or workshops is required. Applicants are required to attend an interview and positions are offered on a space available basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.