Welcome to Moksha Yoga Center! We are delighted to have you as our guest. The following guidelines have been developed to ensure that every student has a positive and peaceful experience at our studio.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class to sign in, take care of payment arrangements if registering that day, and find your space.
- Bring any props you wish to use in your practice, such as a mat, strap, block, blanket, and practice rug. If you do not have these items, many of them are available for purchase in our boutique. Remember to bring your own towel and water bottle (not plastic).
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- No cell phones are allowed in the studio. Allow yourself to be “unplugged” while you are here.
For cancellations more than two weeks prior to the start of the event, you may request a refund for your total payment amount, minus a 10% administration fee (minimum of $10).
For cancellations less than two weeks prior to the start of the event, you may request Moksha Yoga Center credit for your total payment amount, minus a 10% administration fee (minimum of $10).
For cancellations 24 hours or less before the event, no refunds or credits will be given.