Thank you for your interest in the Moksha work-study program!
The Moksha work-study program is for people who are passionate about yoga and want to be more involved in the Moksha community.
Our front desk and cleaning positions require one shift per week (4-5 hours), with a minimum commitment of 3 months. This is not a volunteer position. Work-study staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange, you receive unlimited Moksha classes, discounts in the boutique, discounts and free workshops and a 10-20% discount on the Moksha 200-hour teacher-training program.
To be eligible for the Moksha work study program you must...
- Commit to the position for at least 3 months
- Be a "people person" and possess exceptional communication skills (in person, on the telephone and in email)
- Exhibit strong administrative skills (organization, efficiency, and excellent computer literacy)
- Regularly attend Moksha yoga classes, staff meetings and other fun community events once hired
- Be dependable and punctual
Interviews are held on an individual basis based on availability, need, and qualifications. If you meet these criteria, please complete the application below with as much detail as possible. A member of Moksha management will contact you soon.