Temple & Ashram Tour
In the birthplace of yoga, you will find India a mystical and spiritual destination full of healing, yoga, study and adventure. Join us on an experience of a lifetime in South India as we visit sacred temples, some of the oldest on earth, study in the ashrams, relax in the mountain forests, tour the tiger reserve, and study the depths of yoga and spirit. Travel in the company of yogis and spirit seekers, enjoy yoga classes while learning about the ancient mythology of the ancient Vedic scriptures, and enjoy touring the most sacred and beautiful temples and ashrams, soaking in the sites and all the sattvic essence. Travel in the company of yogis and spirit seekers, enjoy yoga classes while learning about the ancient mythology of the ancient Vedic scriptures, and enjoy touring the most sacred and beautiful places of South India.
Day 1 Kovalam to Rameshwaram 7 hrs Jan 27 – Mon
Adikeshava Permual Temple in Thiruvattar, Vanamamalai Permual Temple in Nanguneri, Ramanathaswamy Temple Darshan
Day 2 Second night in Rameshwaram Jan 28 – Tue
Ramanathaswamy Temple Darshan, Shree Krishna Pranami Mangal Mandir, Hanuman Temple
Day 3 Rameshwaram to Thiruvannamalai 7.5 hrs Jan 29 – Wed
Ragnanathaswamy Temple Darshan in Tiruchirappalli
Day 4 Second night in Thiruvannamalai Jan 30 – Thu
Sri Ramana Maharishi Ashram
Day 5 Thiruvannamalai to Pondicherry 2 hrs Jan 31 – Fri
Pondicherry Sightseeing & Beach
Day 6 Second night in Pondicherry Feb 1 – Sat
Sri Aurobindo Ashram
Day 7 Third night in Pondicherry Feb 2 – Sun
Day 8 Pondicherry to Thekkady 8 hrs Feb 3 – Mon
Sri Meenakshi Temple
Day 9 Second night in Thekkady Feb 4 – Tue
Periyar Tiger Reserve
Day 10 Third night in Thekkady Feb 5 – Wed
Kathakali & Kalari Performances
Day 11 Thekkady to Kovalam Beach 6 hrs Feb 6 – Thu
Arrive in Kovalam
- $100 registration fee (separate from retreat fee)
- $1,095 if paid by December 15th
- $1,195 if paid by January 15th
- $1,295 if paid after January 15th
- Arrive in Kovalam by January 26th. Accommodations on Jan 26th and Feb 6th are not included.
- Retreat fee includes accommodations (double/triple) and bus transportation roundtrip from Kovalam.
- Retreat fee does not include meals, accommodation upgrades, single surcharge, airfare, tips or incidentals.
- Accommodations and itinerary subject to change. All forms of payment accepted. No refunds.
- Moksha teachers, trainees and members receive 20% off.