Yoga & Ayurveda
in South India 2022
Taking time out to go on a yoga retreat is such a special and beautiful gift that you can give yourself. It’s an opportunity to reconnect to yourself, to deepen your yoga practice, to connect with like-minded people and to nourish, restore and reset the body, soul and mind.
Sample Daily Schedule…
- 7-8am Meditation
- 8-10am Yoga Practice
- 10-11am South Indian Breakfast
- 11am-12pm Dharma Talk
- 12pm-6pm Freetime* – Choose Ayurveda Treatments or Tourism & Travel or Rest & Relaxation
- 6-7pm Dinner
- 7-8pm Satsang
Choose from one of the following retreats…
- Retreat #1: January 1-12
- Retreat #2: January 15-25
- Retreat #3: February 5-16
- Retreat #4: February 17-28
- Please feel free to add additional days to your trip as you desire.
- $1,299 if paid by October 15th
- $1,349 if paid by November 15th
- $1,399 if paid by December 15th
The Retreat includes…
- Airport pick-up/drop-off between Trivandrum Int’l Airport and Kovalam Beach.
- Accommodations (double/triple).
- Excursions to Kannyakumari and Mulloor.
- All retreat programs including…morning meditation, yoga practice, dharma talk, and evening satsang.
- South Indian breakfast.
The Retreat does not include…
- Lunch or dinner meals.
- Ayurvedic treatments – approximately $350 per week depending on exchange rate.
- Accommodation upgrades or single surcharge.
- Excursions or Temple Tour.
- Tips, incidentals and spending money.
- Additional retreat days may be added for a nominal charge to cover room expense.
- Accommodations and itinerary subject to change.
- All forms of payment accepted.
- Payment plans available.
- Moksha Members, Teachers & Trainees receive 20% off.
- Register with a friend, family member or partner – second person receives 50% off.
- No refunds.
Daily Yoga & Meditation…
Schedule your daily 2.5 hour appointment anytime after the morning class or breakfast. We recommend 10 days minimum. The traditional regimen is 42 days. You choose your length of stay.
Travel & Tourism Option…
We have an incredible set of travel and tourism excursions, trips and jaunts for you to enjoy. For those on the travel and tourism program, our daily list includes the following…
Varkala Cliff Beach
Amma “The Hugging Saint” Amritapuri Ashram
Thekkady Mountain Trip
Periyar Tiger Reserve
Kannyakumari Southern Tip of India
Jadaya Eagle Rock
Devi & Shiva Temples
Trivandrum History Museum
Vizhinjam Fishing Harbor
Poovar Backwater Boat Cruise
Challa Shopping Bazaar
Nishagandhi Dance Festival (late January only)
Periyar Tiger Reserve…
Varkala Cliff Beach…
Amma Amritapuri Ashram…
Ponmudi Waterfalls & Eagle Rock…
Vizhinjam Fishing Harbor…
Chalah Shopping Bazaar…