Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat #2
to South India
Taking time out to go on a yoga retreat is such a special and beautiful gift that you can give yourself. It’s an opportunity to reconnect to yourself, to deepen your yoga practice, to connect with like-minded people and to nourish, restore and reset the body, soul and mind.
Sample Daily Schedule…
8-10am Yoga Practice
10-11am South Indian Breakfast
11am-12pm Dharma Talk
12pm-6pm Freetime for Ayurvedic treatments, massage, beach shopping, sightseeing, or simply doing nothing at all!
Choose from one of the following retreats…
Retreat #1: January 1-12
Retreat #2: January 15-25
- $1,299 if paid by October 15th
- $1,349 if paid by November 15th
- $1,399 if paid after November 15th
The Retreat includes…
- Airport pick-up/drop-off between Trivandrum Int’l Airport and Kovalam Beach.
- Accommodations (double/triple).
- Excursions to Kannyakumari and Mulloor.
- All retreat programs including…morning meditation, yoga practice, dharma talk, and evening satsang.
- South Indian breakfast.
The Retreat does not include…
- Lunch or dinner meals.
- Ayurvedic treatments – approximately $350 per week depending on exchange rate
(please check current rate with Agastya Heritage – unnidoc.com).
- Accommodation upgrades or single surcharge.
- Excursions or Temple Tour.
- Tips, incidentals and spending money.
- Additional retreat days may be added at $50/day for Standard or $100 for Deluxe.
- Accommodations and itinerary subject to change.
- All forms of payment accepted.
- Discounts: Moksha Members, Teachers & Trainees receive 20% off.
- No refunds.